Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dill Feta Garlic Salad Dressing

For months and months I've been seeing feta dip all over Pinterest. And seeing as how I have a daughter who is obsessed with feta, I've made several attempts to make the dip. She's liked all of them, but I haven't. Too feta-y for me! Today, I set out to make another dip, but when I tasted the results of this one I knew it had just become my new favorite salad dressing. The Dorot dill and garlic cubes were just what I needed all along! I'm so glad I've been introduced to the Dorot cubes! I love them! They are addictive to use! One of our cooks pointed out they are addictive in the way that popping bubble wrap is! Yes, that's exactly it! But much tastier!


Dill Feta Garlic Salad Dressing
by Sandra

Serves 2-4

4 ounces feta cheese
2 cubes Dorot Crushed Garlic
2 cubes Dorot Chopped Dill
1/2 cup sour cream
Salt and pepper to taste

Place all ingredients in the food processor and leave it running until blended and smooth. You can add a little water to thin it if you like (it will make the dressing go farther, but we preferred it nice and thick.) Can also be used for a dip. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment