Monday, April 8, 2013

Warrior's Reward Double Tap Caramel Martini



I recently had a taste of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Flavored Vodka. It's like eating a piece of candy! When I got my coffee, I was so excited, I couldn't open it fast enough. I breathed in that aroma and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. A cocktail. The richness of the coffee with the candy sweetness of the caramel just seemed like a perfect combination. I wasn't wrong. The perfect Double Tap. *CLINK*


Warrior's Reward Double Tap Caramel Martini
by Carol Ferguson

2 ½ ounces Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Flavored Vodka
1 ½ ounces strongly brewed Lock-n-Load Double Tap Special Reserve

I brewed 2 scoops of coffee with 8 ounces of boiling water in a French press and then chilled it. The vodka was chilled in the freezer. Once everything was icy cold, I swirled it together and poured it into a martini glass. I actually made 2, we enjoyed them immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment