Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Frozen Banana Coffee “Ice Cream”




Have you guys heard about this?? I've seen it all over the Internet and can attest that it is amazing! 1 ingredient, healthy “ice cream!!” Its healthy, creamy, and delicious. This is a must do for any ice cream lover and the delicious coffee just makes it extra special.


Frozen Banana Coffee “Ice Cream”
by Sarah E. Gillespy

1 ½ bananas

If you don’t have frozen bananas (I always put the ones a bit too ripe in the freezer for when I want a treat), then freeze bananas for an hour and a half to two hours. Put all the ingredients into a blender (I used my Magic Bullet). Blend until the bananas start to break up. You will have to stop to make sure all the banana is getting incorporated. (This is a process using the Magic Bullet – but it’s really worth it.) Keep blending until it all comes together. Enjoy this delicious healthy treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment