Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Friend Kristen's Slapped Cheesy Chicken Bites



My Friend Kristen's Slapped Cheesy Chicken Bites
by Matt Baird

About 6 months ago, at work, my friend, Kristen H., gave me this recipe. All I did was Slap it! This is so easy to make, and everyone love it!

3 boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup olive oil
1 whole head of garlic (not one skimpy clove,but the whole darn head) we're talkin' serious garlic here  :)
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 cup parmesan cheese

Cut up the chicken into 1" cubes and set aside. Peel garlic and put through a garlic press into a bowl. Add olive oil and chicken and let marinate for about an hour. Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and SYM seasoning in another bowl. Preheat oven to 425. Take chicken outta the olive oil and roll in bread  crumb mixture. Place breaded chicken onto a foil or parchment lined baking pan, and bake at 425 for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment